Well, the snow did come! TONS of snow! And it kept coming until we had somewhere between 5 to 7 inches...or more! (Depending on who you ask!) But it definitely was enough to get out the sleds and the snowboards and head on over to the nearest hill for some serious sledding! I even managed a few turns on the "old school" sleds...which for some reason just don't handle as well as I remember! Must be the sled!! And after being tossed off into the snow a couple times - which is not as soft as it looks! - I decided I would make a better photographer than a sledder! What a blast! I love seeing my kids have so much fun! (Clint and Garrett were still at their friends houses...so we had to pick up a few friends! You know I can't travel with less than four...or more!)
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Well, the snow did come! TONS of snow! And it kept coming until we had somewhere between 5 to 7 inches...or more! (Depending on who you ask!) But it definitely was enough to get out the sleds and the snowboards and head on over to the nearest hill for some serious sledding! I even managed a few turns on the "old school" sleds...which for some reason just don't handle as well as I remember! Must be the sled!! And after being tossed off into the snow a couple times - which is not as soft as it looks! - I decided I would make a better photographer than a sledder! What a blast! I love seeing my kids have so much fun! (Clint and Garrett were still at their friends houses...so we had to pick up a few friends! You know I can't travel with less than four...or more!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment