Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year from Perfect North!



If you need a place to go skiing this side of the Rockies, Perfect North - in Lawrenceburg, Indiana - is a great choice! The boys and I loaded up the car with all the borrowed ski clothes we could manage and headed up North, with a couple car loads of friends, for the boys first skiing adventure. (Actually, Carter is sure he remembers us skiing in Colorado, but that has got to be at least 13 years ago!) You sure wouldn't have known this was their first trip as they quickly caught on and even quicker started flying down the slopes...alot quicker than me, I have to add! Despite the 20 degree weather we stayed amazingly warm, due to great "layering" advice given by some of our more experienced friends. And we managed to all make it back in one piece...whew, did I get lucky on that one!! I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures and will be checking your calendars to join us on our next trip...which we already began planning before we had even made it home! This has got to be the most fun way to ring in the New Year! It was a blast!



Carter hits the slopes!


Clint and his good buddy Will T. were the only two who were brave enough to try out the snowboards!


Garrett and Grant and I were the ones who decided we needed ski school! (I think I could have used a few more lessons judging by the way I "tumbled" down a long run that Carter took me to the top of and LEFT me! There will definitely be no pictures of that!)


New Year's Eve!





The trip was made all the more special because we were able to share it with our wonderful friends...the Landsdells, the Starlings and the Temples! Thanks for making New Years 2009 - 2010 Perfect!


Be sure to check out the Perfect North website!

No comments:

Post a Comment