Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Double Header!



Oh...did I say Garrett was injured?! Hmmmmmm...my bad! Guess the injury only required missing practice...not actual game time! And when I "cautiously" inquired if him playing in two games was a good idea, both fathers and coaches alike looked at me as if I were speaking in a foreign language! So...don't look at me...I just take the pictures! And cheer, very loudly, as Garrett and the Colts won two more games today! And apparently, he was not in any pain as he had two amazing games...scoring several touchdowns - one touchdown wearing only one shoe! - and took a turn at quarterback and threw a touchdown pass to the starting QB! Crazy! Of course, none of this he would be able to do without the help of great and equally talented team mates! All in all, it was an absolutely beautiful day! GO COLTS! and go #12!

No comments:

Post a Comment