What Garrett and his band of bad boys do in their "spare time"! The weapons are getting bigger, so we (meaning me!) have decided we need better head gear than just a pair of goggles! I wouldn't venture out in the woods unarmed when this group is nearby. They show no mercy! (The only reason they let me by without being sniped at is because they have named me team photographer!) I have learned to "drop and roll" though, as they have terrible aim! And don't let the title "air soft" fool you! There is nothing soft about getting pegged with one of those bullets! Oh, the joys of having boys!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Air Soft Wars!
What Garrett and his band of bad boys do in their "spare time"! The weapons are getting bigger, so we (meaning me!) have decided we need better head gear than just a pair of goggles! I wouldn't venture out in the woods unarmed when this group is nearby. They show no mercy! (The only reason they let me by without being sniped at is because they have named me team photographer!) I have learned to "drop and roll" though, as they have terrible aim! And don't let the title "air soft" fool you! There is nothing soft about getting pegged with one of those bullets! Oh, the joys of having boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment