The boys had a four day Fall Break weekend, so we loaded up the car and headed south in search of sun! Only this time we didn't make it as far south as the beach, and it wasn't quite as warm as I would have liked! Instead, we opted for a new adventure and stopped at Lake Martin to try our hand at some semi-camping and fishing! I say "semi" 'cause we still haven't worked our way down to tents or cooking out over a fire, but I think this still counted as a camping adventure! We took Garrett's friend, Pearson, along - and my two nephews, Everett and Ethan, joined us at the lake! We are still catching nothing but what Ethan calls "bait", but I know we are just waiting for the day we have a big fish story to tell!
My fishing posse!
Thanks to Mimi and Grandpa for coming down and keeping us company! And Mimi for helping to keep us all fed! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment