After a while, I had decided we needed to walk further down the beach and look for shells. Although my fellow "shell seekers" were not as excited about the idea as I was, they soon found a reason to participate when I found the first shell and started "smack talking" about how it took real island skills to find them, which of course I had and they didn't! Not to be outdone, Clint dove into the water and, as luck would have it, comes up with the best shell of the day! I wasn't really sure if we would be allowed to bring them back on the ship with us, but since they didn't have any live creatures inside we were able to come home with some great shells from Cozumel!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Shell seekers...
After a while, I had decided we needed to walk further down the beach and look for shells. Although my fellow "shell seekers" were not as excited about the idea as I was, they soon found a reason to participate when I found the first shell and started "smack talking" about how it took real island skills to find them, which of course I had and they didn't! Not to be outdone, Clint dove into the water and, as luck would have it, comes up with the best shell of the day! I wasn't really sure if we would be allowed to bring them back on the ship with us, but since they didn't have any live creatures inside we were able to come home with some great shells from Cozumel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment