Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seeing Double!

The boys and I had a special treat on Thursday when we were fortunate enough to spend the day with two of our most favorite friends...Abigail and Ansley! Whoever said "two are better than one" must have had these girls in mind!

Our morning started off with a visit to Krispy Kreme...one of the girl's favorite spots! Krispy Kreme has never been so much fun! (And it will probably never be the same after our visit!)



Then - thinking "the more the merrier" - we headed over to pick up another one of our sweet friends, Ruby Walton, and continued our adventure by spending the day splashing in the pool. (We are very blessed to have such generous friends who share their pool with us!)











I know I speak for all the Sandersons when I say we had an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment