This weekend I got to head down to Saraland, Alabama where Scott and I had lived for three years while he was coaching at the University of Mobile. I have alot a great memories from those years...where my Garrett was born...where Jay Walton started coaching with Scott...and where I made, and still have some wonderful friends! This was the beautiful wedding weekend of Kelly Boyett, my sweet friend (and former babysitter of Carter and Clint!) and daughter of my dear friend Lynn. Another dear friend, Rebecca, was kind enough to include me as a hostess for Kelly's bridal tea - an event that my boys still can't seem to comprehend the need for! Turns out Kelly married a guy named Ben Smith, whose Uncle Johnny is the golf pro here at Brentwood Country Club...a pro Scott Sanderson knows well! Small world! I even got to spend time visiting with Martha Roley Ryan...one of my bridesmaids! Everything turned out beautiful! Congratulations, Kelly and Ben!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment