If I had my way, we would pack up the car the day school got out and head to the beach to stay until the day the boys had to be back in school! But...since I don't see that happening, I always appreciate even more the time we do get to go! A very big thanks as always goes to Nana and Granddaddy for generously letting us use their condo at the Beach Club in Gulf Shores. This year we enjoyed being able to spend the week with them, as well as Scott's brother Jim and his wife - Jill and son -Kyle. (Cousin Katie is still in Africa! For those of you who know Katie, she has just graduated from Auburn with a nursing degree this spring! Congratulations, Katie!) We also took with us Carter's good friends, Jackson and Willie Coursey. The weather was perfect, the boys got along great, we all got alot of sun and I got tons of great pictures! Here is a glimpse of Gulf Shores - Summer 09!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment