Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation 2010!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson





Congratulations, Carter!


Friday night, we had a come and go dinner to say congratulations to our senior, and to show our appreciation to all those who have been such a special part of his high school years. We had such a fun night spending time with our family and friends! I wish I would have been able to capture the pictures of all those who came and went that night, as they all mean so much to us...but I didn't even have my own camera out!! What was I thinking?! But...you know who you are...and I want you to know we love and appreciate you all. Thank you... (And a very HUGE thank you to Mimi and Laurie! I couldn't have done it without you!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment