The boys were kind enough to wait until 7:30 this morning (only because I said "Do Not wake me up before 7:30!") by jumping on our bed and singing to me some song they made up and thought was absolutely hilarious!
We have in our family a couple of true believers and a couple who are fiercely determined to protect the spirit of Christmas, so Christmas morning continues to be filled with the excitement of hurrying in to see what Santa has brought. I, still not being the best functioning morning person, only managed to snap a few "shaky" pictures before the stockings were dumped out on the floor and the paper began to fly!
Santa was good to us all again this year, as was our generous family and friends. The toys are definitely getting more expensive the older they get! I even got a new Blackberry which Carter and Scott have taken turns helping me figure out how to use. "Santa" brought us a piano - a gift which Clint said the noise from would be just about enough to put Scott over the edge! - and he brought me and the boys a totally cool skiing trip over New Year's eve with some of our friends! (Keep your fingers crossed we all make it back in one piece or we will be in big trouble!) Hopefully I will be able to get some great pictures from that adventure. Christmas wouldn't be complete without picking up our special friend Chuck Ross and bringing him home for lunch. I never get tired of hearing him tell me how I am the best cook in Nashville! hehe! This year we even took him with us to the movies - or "the show" as he calls it! Sharing Christmas with Chuck helps us appreciate how truly blessed we are.
Wishing you all Merry Everything and Happy Always!





No comments:
Post a Comment