Sunday, December 13, 2009

December means basketball!

Besides all the excitement of the Christmas season, we can't get enough basketball around here! In last week alone, all my "players" managed to keep me entertained with a game EVERY single night and three on Saturday! Recovered from his injuries, Clint is now back in action and I attempted to take some pictures at a couple of his games. I'm still working on capturing action shots in the gym...thinking maybe Santa needs to give me some photography lessons for Christmas! Hint, Hint!

Clint (#11) and the Lipscomb Middle School...



And Scott and the Bisons explode for 105-68 win over Oakland City!




Pictures from some of Carter's games coming soon! (I will show you a picture of Carter with his new "friend"! SSHHH...! Don't tell him!)



Garrett's fall team finished up with a winning record a couple weeks ago. Now he and Grant will both be ready to begin their winter season in January! Hope there is enough space on my calendar to write every ones game schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment