Since I am usually the one behind the camera, you probably won't see many pictures of me. Some of you may be thinking that's a good thing! But since Carter took this one of me and Garrett at Easter I thought I would post it. May be the only time I make the blog! Several things I have discovered about blogging...Good things: I now have a spot to put all the pictures I take, and I don't have to worry about mailing any! (You all know how good I am about mailing things to you!) Bad things: Now I feel like I have to keep it updated all the time, and Clint has started calling me the "papparatzi"! Hard to get him in a picture since he's always hiding from me! Another bad thing...makes me want to plan trips so we will have something to post! Since the blogs debut, I have added several new posts. I found the cutest pictures of a fishing trip I took Garrett and Grant on with my nephews Everett and Ethan. It was a little over a year ago, but they were so cute I couldn't resist adding them. So, if you are visiting again and the site appears the same, scroll down and browse awhile. You may find something new!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
My greatest blessings call me Mom!
Since I am usually the one behind the camera, you probably won't see many pictures of me. Some of you may be thinking that's a good thing! But since Carter took this one of me and Garrett at Easter I thought I would post it. May be the only time I make the blog! Several things I have discovered about blogging...Good things: I now have a spot to put all the pictures I take, and I don't have to worry about mailing any! (You all know how good I am about mailing things to you!) Bad things: Now I feel like I have to keep it updated all the time, and Clint has started calling me the "papparatzi"! Hard to get him in a picture since he's always hiding from me! Another bad thing...makes me want to plan trips so we will have something to post! Since the blogs debut, I have added several new posts. I found the cutest pictures of a fishing trip I took Garrett and Grant on with my nephews Everett and Ethan. It was a little over a year ago, but they were so cute I couldn't resist adding them. So, if you are visiting again and the site appears the same, scroll down and browse awhile. You may find something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Beautiful picture of you two! You are doing a great job on this blog! Christina
ReplyDeletegreat picture!!! u look beautiful!
ReplyDelete