Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baseball, Baseball and more Baseball!






Ok, somebody forgot to tell me how many games baseball players have each week! And add to that both Garrett and Grant are on two separate teams, and I'm thinking about pitching a tent beside the baseball field! But we are having so much fun. So much fun, in fact, that I have made a blog just for Grant's baseball team! (Garrett has decided he wants to wait for "real" football next year for his team blog.) So check out DL Colts Baseball. Just click on the link in the right hand column under "Bloggity-Blog" and it will take you right to it. Clint is away in Washington, D.C. this week on his class trip, so hopefully he is taking tons of pictures I will be able to add. What are the chances of that?! And Carter and Scott have been away the past three weekends to AAU basketball tournaments. This coming weekend they are on their way to Knoxville. Unfortunately, Scott Sanderson is not walking around with a camera swinging from his neck, so we have no pictures from those adventures either! So for now, we will make due with more baseball. Grant's team is now wearing their official purple jerseys, so that does add some variety. Take me out to the ballgame!

2 comments:

  1. I can just see Scott snapping pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok - if Scott ever does have a camera around his neck - we'll need a photo of that!

    ReplyDelete