Please, Please, Please make time slow down! October seems to have disappeared before I could even blink, and now that I am actually trying to get it all on the blog, I can't believe how much goes on in four weeks! Today was the first day of what looks to be like an unbelievably beautiful fall week, and Garrett, Grant and I spent the afternoon enjoying every minute of it with our friends, the Arney's, on their farm. (Clint spent the weekend in Knoxville at the UT/South Carolina game with friends - Scott has disappeared into the wonderful world of Division I basketball - and Carter decided to play guitars with friends while he is still on limited activity due to his back.) I hated that I couldn't have all my boys with me, but I guess this is what happens as they all get older! Needless to say, we managed to have a blast and I continue to be amazed at the generosity of our friends who include us in their adventures. Thank you, Cammy and Tim!
Me and my precious friend, Ian!
Timmy, Garrett, Ian and Grant
The boys looking for firewood to start a major bonfire!
"A river runs through it..."
No day in the woods with Garrett and his friends is complete without a major "air-soft" war. Today was no exception! And this battle came complete with four-wheelers, woods and rock piles!
Me on my way to shoot a deer, and Tim convinced it was only gonna take one bullet! HA! Well, maybe it would have if we had seen one! I did, however, manage to kill a tree...says Garrett!
By the time I got back from tromping through the woods, these little yum-yums had already killed one! No fair!
Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy.-- Author Unknown
Garrett and Grant
"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up." Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10
Carter and Clint
Roll Tide!
Carter goes Country!
Carter and Taylor Swift
Carter and LeAnn Womack
Welcome to the Great Outdoors
Clint the duckhunter!
Bogie and Birdie
In Memory of our friend...Barry Brewer
Sanderson Basketball - Mustangs, Bisons and the Crimson Tide
No comments:
Post a Comment