Monday, September 21, 2009

Bloggity, Bloggity, Blog!

OK...I am thinking maybe I have gotten in over my head when I had this great idea to do a blog! One was great!...then a team baseball blog seemed cool!...And now Garrett and Grant are playing football and are equally convinced they both need a blog for their football teams! Which is so much fun, and I am loving doing it! And you really have to check out both football teams (links to these are in the right hand column), because they have been having a blast and the boys are all so fun to take pictures of....BUT...if anyone mentions BASKETBALL blogs...I am outta here!!

Garrett and the 5th grade Colts won again this past Saturday, improving their record to 3 - 1!

(Yeah! You know he got his speed from me!)






Grant and his 3rd grade team didn't get to have their first "official" game Saturday due to rain, but they did win their Jamboree game the weekend before that!

(This first picture is one of my favorites!)



No comments:

Post a Comment