We loved having Ethan and Everett come stay with us a week in July! I think they would have preferred to pitch their tent down by the creek, but they also enjoyed a few pool days as well. I hate to tell you Aaron, but I think they were catching minnows, "cooking" them (and I use the term loosely!) and your son Ethan was "tasting" them...I don't know...just the story I'm getting! This they were doing when they weren't chopping heads off snakes! What?!...dangerous?!...we love danger! You didn't think I was going to ruin my "cool Aunt Ronda" image did you? I would have preferred they weren't using knives from my kitchen to do the chopping with, but what is summer without a few adventures!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Nothing like cousins!
We loved having Ethan and Everett come stay with us a week in July! I think they would have preferred to pitch their tent down by the creek, but they also enjoyed a few pool days as well. I hate to tell you Aaron, but I think they were catching minnows, "cooking" them (and I use the term loosely!) and your son Ethan was "tasting" them...I don't know...just the story I'm getting! This they were doing when they weren't chopping heads off snakes! What?!...dangerous?!...we love danger! You didn't think I was going to ruin my "cool Aunt Ronda" image did you? I would have preferred they weren't using knives from my kitchen to do the chopping with, but what is summer without a few adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment