Meanwhile, down the boulevard, Carter and the Lipscomb High School team are participating in Belmont's team camp. You all know I love nothing better than to be able to watch my boys...however...if I don't get out of the gym soon I am going to have to rename my blog. The new title?...The Bleacher Butt Blog"!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Summer with the Sanderson's means basketball camp!
While Grant has been off adding a new sport to his repertoire, the rest of the Sanderson's are still busy improving their basketball skills. This week, my nephew Mason has come from Lubbock to hang out with Clint and Garrett at Lipscomb's basketball camp. Think Mason is hoping his height of about 6'3' at the age of 13 will come in handy! Mimi has come up this week too so she can see all the boys in action.
Meanwhile, down the boulevard, Carter and the Lipscomb High School team are participating in Belmont's team camp. You all know I love nothing better than to be able to watch my boys...however...if I don't get out of the gym soon I am going to have to rename my blog. The new title?...The Bleacher Butt Blog"!

Meanwhile, down the boulevard, Carter and the Lipscomb High School team are participating in Belmont's team camp. You all know I love nothing better than to be able to watch my boys...however...if I don't get out of the gym soon I am going to have to rename my blog. The new title?...The Bleacher Butt Blog"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment