Sunday, March 1, 2009

Clint's 13th Birthday!


Clint turned 13 on January 30th, 2008. We now have two teenage boys! Clint's big event started with birthday cake and partying in a box suite at Allen Arena watching his favorite college team, the Lipscomb Bisons. Then the crew headed out for popcorn and the new National Treasure movie. After saying goodnight to the female side of the party, the boys got down to the serious business of planning their attack on their favorite teacher, Patricia Binkley! A serious amount of toilet paper was distributed across her entire front yard, assisted by two moms whose names will remain anonymous! Of course, such hard work made them all hungry, so the evening ended with a trip to the Waffle House at 1:00 a.m to discuss a job well done! You only turn 13 once! (Thank goodness!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a fun night! Personally, I would not know as I have never participated in such wildness. I am also glad my name is not "anonymous." ha ha

    ReplyDelete